Welcome to the CODE 118 family! Before you unpack one of our advanced carry essentials, here’s a few things you should know:
1. THE MAIN CHAMBER
We like keeping it minimal. We suggest carrying only what you need on a daily basis:
- Pick out 1-7 cards that you use the most.
- Insert those cards into the wallet. (You might be searching for the area to insert your cards, but don’t worry! It’s the opening on top of the wallet. Simply slide your cards inside and you're good to go.)
- Depending on how many of your cards are embossed, you’ll be able to fit five to seven inside the main chamber. Then, simply click the trigger to deploy your cards instantly.
- You're all set! You're now free to fidget with the trigger mechanism everywhere you go. ;)
2. THE UTILITY CLIP
For those who like to carry a little bit more:
- Pick up to 5 cards, 10-20 bills, or a few important notes, and slide them under the integrated utility clip.
- You can also use the utility clip to firmly secure the wallet to your pocket. (The elongated design of the clip provides increased surface area, which ensures that your pocket will not get damaged or frayed with long term use.)